|Thank you for your interest in my architecture e-portfolio.
Here are some highlights to help persuade you to open the linked resume:
1. Nine years experience in architecture (Educational, institutional, healthcare, civic, library, industrial... My expertise is still expanding to match my diverse interests.)
2. Revit guru (Seriously. If you have a Revit issue, I can solve it, and teach you how to solve it too.)
3. Strong work ethic, team builder, team player.
4. My favorite chocolate is 70% dark.
5. Diligent, responsible, fun.
6. Work samples shown on this website are available in hard copy upon request.
If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Now here is a more traditional brief introductory paragraph:
I have worked professionally since 2004 to build a career that exemplifies thoughtful, provocative, highly functional, and beautiful architecture. Most recently I was the project architect for an addition to a public elementary school in New York City, but have since returned to Florida where I am currently seeking opportunities to work in a similar position. I would invite you to browse through the selected work samples, and please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!