Here are some highlights to help persuade you to open the attached resume:
1. Nine years experience in architecture (Educational, institutional, healthcare, civic, library, industrial... My expertise is still expanding to match my diverse interests.)
2. Revit guru (Seriously. If you have a Revit issue, I can solve it, and teach you how to solve it too.)
3. Strong work ethic, team builder, team player.
4. My favorite chocolate is 70% dark
5. Dilligent, responsible, fun.
6. Work samples shown on this website are available in hard copy upon request.
If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Now here is a more traditional brief introductory paragraph:
I have worked professionally since 2004 to build a career that exemplifies thoughtful, provocative, highly functional, and beautiful architecture. Beginning early September of 2012, I have been working on an addition to a public elementary school as a project architect at Purcell Architects in New York City. I would invite you to browse through the selected work samples, and please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!